Monday, July 26, 2010

26 July 2009

26 July 2009 is a big moment for me. It is the first day I came to Jakarta for good, for starting my new life. I leaved Batam, the city that I've been working for about 14 years. Yes, 14 years, since I finished my colleague in Jogja.

Jakarta then become my third city I 've ever lived. First is Jogjakarta, I was born in Jogja, grew up in Jogja, studied n Jogja since Kindergarten until University. Second is Batam, first time I moved to Batam is 30 January 1996. I got a job in Batam, I like Batam, until now I still remember my good and sad moments in Batam. Third is Jakarta, exactly one year ago, I moved to Jakarta.

Some of my friends said why I leaved Batam, they said I had a very good position in Batam, a very good company, so why I resigned. It is the feeling that I should moved on, try something new. I didn't get what I expected from them, I feel stuck there, no more improvement in my career. The worst is I didn't have any passion to go to work, so I resigned, because I didn't want that may be one day when I really really bored I would do something stupid that I will regret it later. I didn't want to leave any bad record on my career.

Now, it's my time to review of my whole one year, whether I feel better or worst..

No comments:

Post a Comment