Monday, March 28, 2011

When You Try Your Best


This is taken from the Coldplay, song title is Fix You... Representing my feeling right now..

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
when you're too in love to let it go
could it be worse?

but If you never try you'll never know
Just what your worth

And the tears come streaming down your face
You promise you will learn from your mistakes

When you love someone but it goes to waste
When you're too in love to let it go

Is it worth to try and try, again and again?


Jakarta, 28 March 2011...

I promise I will learn from my mistakes.
I promise I will let it go, and I must .....
But please God, give me the strength to try again..
To think it is worth to try

No comments:

Post a Comment